Cornell History: Law college dedicated
February 14, 1893
The College of Law is dedicated in Boardman Hall, having been previously housed in Morrill Hall. Prospective students were admitted with only two years of high school education – the norm at the time. By 1898, entrance requirements were stiffened to four years of high school. The college became the Law School in 1925 and moved to its current location, Myron Taylor Hall, in 1932.