March 1, 2012
Assemblies Update, Week of Feb. 27
The following are brief reports from the Student Assembly (SA), Graduate and Professional Student Assembly (GPSA), Employee Assembly (EA) and University Assembly (UA). For more information, visithttp://assembly.cornell.edu/.
- UA: Feb. 28. Spoke with President David Skorton. Adopted revised resolution expanding availability of gender-neutral restrooms on campus and procedural changes to Campus Code of Conduct for cases of sexual harassment and violence.
- SA: March 1. Joe Demarco, Environmental Health and Safety, spoke about fire safety. Discussed proposed changes to the Campus Code of Conduct and management of garbage cans on North Campus.
- GPSA: March 5, 5:30 p.m., Bache Auditorium, Malott Hall. Initial presentation of amendments to the eligibility criteria for byline-funded organizations for 2012-14, update from the Calendar Committee, election of at-large voting member.
- EA: March 7, 12:15 p.m., 316 Day Hall.
- SA: March 8, 4:45 p.m., 401 Physical Sciences Building.
- UA: March 13, 4:30 p.m., 316 Day Hall. Discussion of proposal to put all cases of sexual harassment and violence under University Policy 6.4's jurisdiction.