April 19, 2012
Assemblies Update, Week of April 16
The following are brief reports from the Student Assembly (SA), Graduate and Professional Student Assembly (GPSA), Employee Assembly (EA) and University Assembly (UA). For more information, visithttp://assembly.cornell.edu/.
- GPSA: April 23. Held elections for the 2012-13 officers, committee chairs and other leadership positions; hosted a panel on resources on professional development for graduate and professional students; passed a resolution recommending ways to address graduate and professional student mental health; and approved the GPSA annual report.
- UA: April 24. Adopted resolutions on gorge safety, recommended changes to the Campus Code of Conduct and recognized work of Office of Workforce Diversity and Inclusion.
- SA: April 26. Continued discussion of SAFC tiered funding proposal.
- UA: May 1, 4:30 p.m., 316 Day Hall. Appointment of University Hearing and Review Board members for 2012-13.
- EA: May 2, 12:15 p.m., 316 Day Hall.
- SA: May 3, 4:45 p.m., Memorial Room, Willard Straight Hall.