Jan. 24, 2013
Assemblies Update, Week of Jan. 21
The following are brief reports from the Student Assembly (SA), Graduate and Professional Student Assembly (GPSA), Employee Assembly (EA) and University Assembly (UA). For more information, visit http://assembly.cornell.edu/.
Employee Assembly elections are coming up
Election materials for all staff members interested in running for the Employee Assembly (EA) areavailable online. Such staff members need to complete those materials by Feb. 4 and attend one of two information sessions, held Jan. 23 and 29. Elections will be held Feb. 11-22, with results announced by March 1.
- GPSA: Jan. 21. Discussion on mental health with Greg Eells, associate director Gannett Health Services and director of Counseling and Psychological Services; discussion of new graduate student meal plan; passed R. 12: regarding representation of students at Cornell NYC Tech and Geneva campuses.
- SA: Jan. 24. Informal discussion of priorities for spring semester.
- UA: Jan. 29, 4:30 p.m., 401 Physical Sciences.
- SA: Jan. 31, 4:45 p.m., Memorial Room, Willard Straight Hall.
- GPSA: Feb. 4, 5:30 p.m., Bache Auditorium, Malott Hall.
- EA: Feb. 6, 12:15 p.m., 401 Physical Sciences.