Jan. 31, 2013
Assemblies Update, Week of Jan. 28
The following are brief reports from the Student Assembly (SA), Graduate and Professional Student Assembly (GPSA), Employee Assembly (EA) and University Assembly (UA). For more information, visit http://assembly.cornell.edu/.
- UA: Jan. 29. Presentation by ombudsman and discussion of changes being planned for the charter of that office, and an informal discussion on UA committee structure.
- SA: Jan. 31. Announcements regarding SA member and task force activity and resolutions providing for the approval and implementation of a late-night safety survey and a requirement for crisis management follow up.
- GPSA: Feb. 4, 5:30 p.m., Bache Auditorium, Malott Hall. Presentation by Charles Walcott, university ombudsman. Discussion of first two Graduate Community Initiative Update topic areas: Career Services and Family Services.
- EA: Feb. 6, 12:15 p.m., 401 Physical Sciences.
- SA: Feb. 7, 4:45 p.m., Memorial Room, Willard Straight Hall.
- UA: Feb. 12, 4:30 p.m., 401 Physical Sciences.