Harry C. Katz, dean of the School of Industrial and Labor Relations from 2005-14, was appointed Cornell’s interim provost effective Nov. 14. He spoke with the Chronicle Nov. 17 about his new position.
- Panelists debate: Is democracy the end of history?
- Cornell launches new program to address sexual assault
- Architecture program regains top ranking in nation
- Expert offers feasible, statewide green energy plan
- Students - especially men - hold power to change rape culture
- ROTC cadets dine with former Air Force secretary
Around the university
- Modi Presses Reform for India—But Is it Enough?
- Legal Challenges To Obama's Deportation Relief Are Probably Doomed, Experts Say
- How a Kickstarter project could bury your hair on the moon
- Cornell president praises Ithaca nonprofits
- Obama’s Executive Order on Immigration Is Unlikely to Include Health Benefits
- Exercise Vital to Improving Health Outcomes for Patients with Cardiovascular Disease and Depression
- WCMC-Q Unveils Six-Year Integrated Medical Education Program
- Awards and Honors Across Weill Cornell Medical College - Week of Nov. 7 - Nov. 14
- Dr. C. David Allis wins the 2015 Breakthrough Prize in Life Sciences
- The Veterans Who Call Weill Cornell Home
- Natasha Rowland Named Ivy League Defensive Player Of The Year
- Big Red Wrestling Hosts Oklahoma, NYS Wrestling Championship To Kick Off Season
- Career Day From LeDuc Hands Women’s Basketball First Victory
- Four Senior Captains Earn All-Ivy Men’s Soccer Recognition
- Men's Hockey Plays Host to Ivy Foes Yale, Brown