Astronaut Mae Jemison, M.D. '81, spoke on campus April 12 at the induction ceremony for the McNair scholars program, which prepares students from disadvantaged backgrounds for doctoral studies through involvement in research and other scholarly activities.
Around the university
- US Colleges Struggle to Keep Up with New Technical Skills
- Could offices change from sitting to standing?
- To chase prey, tiger beetles do a superfast dance
- Workout wear that changes color with your temperature and other high-tech apparel at Cornell University fashion show
- Should Obama use power of pen on immigration?
- Interview with the Dean: Small Molecules Show Big Promise
- Awards and Honors Across Weill Cornell Medical College - Week of April 4 - April 11
- Annual Research Day Showcases Student Scholarship
- Single Gene Mutation Can Cause Abnormally Large Brain
- Heart Disease in Mice with Fatal Genetic Disorder Cured with Gene Therapy