Rachel Harmon ’15 is the recipient of a 2015 Rhodes Scholarship. She will continue her studies and social justice work at the University of Oxford, England.
Cornellians weigh in on current events in the news.
- The case of Hu Shih as the 'Greatest Cornellian'
- ILR's Rachel Harmon wins 2015 Rhodes Scholarship
- Hospital exec shares how to transform urban health care
- Latino students' role in the '69 Straight takeover
- Iceland president: Green energy forges good business
- Iceland president honors Fiske Collection curator
- 12/01 - Sub Basement Cinema at Schwartz Center for Performing Arts
- 12/02 - Youth Retention and Attraction in New York: A Research-based Approach through Student-Community-University Engagement at Warren Hall
- 12/02 - Every Cell is Unique: Microfluidic Single Cell Transcriptome, Exome and Gene Expression Analysis at Biotechnology Building
- 12/02 - CU Music: recital by students in the woodwinds studios at Barnes Hall
- 12/03 - CU Music: Midday Music for Organ 12/3 at Sage Chapel
Around the university
- Awards and Honors Across Weill Cornell Medical College - Week of Nov. 14 - Nov. 21
- Weill Cornell Emphasizes Social Media at Inaugural Summit
- Exercise Vital to Improving Health Outcomes for Patients with Cardiovascular Disease and Depression
- WCMC-Q Unveils Six-Year Integrated Medical Education Program
- Awards and Honors Across Weill Cornell Medical College - Week of Nov. 7 - Nov. 14
- Men's Hockey Heads to New York For The Frozen Apple
- ECAC Hockey Tabs Stewart at Men's Rookie of the Week
- Equestrian Concludes Fall Schedule With First Place at Alfred Show
- Women’s Track & Field Names Captains for 2014-15 Season
- Gesualdi Named Ivy Football Rookie of the Year, Headlines Cornell's Haul