Campus leaders learned about accessibility and inclusion for people with disabilities during a series of building tours led by the Cornell Union for Disabilities Awareness Nov. 25.
Around the university
- "Rare" ApoE Gene Variant Now Believed to be Common in Africans and African Descendants Worldwide
- Researchers Discover Idling Brain Activity in Severely Brain Injured Patients Who "Wake Up" After Using a Sleep Drug
- MasterCard Announces Grant to Weill Cornell Medical College
- Detecting and Treating Silent Heart Disease: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and Weill Cornell Medical College Launch New Institute of Cardiovascular Imaging
- Hope Builds for a Drug that Might Shut Down a Variety of Cancers