Gabrielle Giffords, M.R.P. ’96, and her husband, Mark Kelly, will be the speakers for Cornell’s Convocation May 23. As a member of Congress Giffords survived an assassination attempt in 2011.
Around the university
- Awards and Honors Across Weill Cornell Medical College - Week of April 10 - April 17
- Big Data Key to Precision Medicine's Success
- New Genomic Research Amends Earlier Triple Negative Breast Cancer Finding
- Researchers Sequence Genome of Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma, Identify Key Mutations to Target
- Awards and Honors Across Weill Cornell - Week of April 3 - April 10